Month: March 2019
- Idlis are soft steamed cakes made out of rice and split black gram.
- Idlis are traditionally made as breakfast or snack in most South Indian homes.
- They are a very healthy option for a meal. As such idlis are popular within India as well as outside India.
- We are posting idlis made by grinding batter in wet grinder.
- We have already posted recipe of soft idlis by grinding batter in mixer. Do check it out.
- Also check out more breakfast recipes
- 4 cups idli rice
- 3/4 cup raw rice
- 3/4 cup light weight beaten rice or poha
- 1 cup white urad dal whole